Water Damage Restoration
Water damage is never an easy thing to repair - especially when that water has reached more than just the surface of your house or office. Regulations say that in the case of water damage, homeowners should contact a company that’s certified for water damage restoration. You may choose to do it yourself, but chances are, you’re going to create additional damage to the already damaged items.
There are multiple causes for water damage: toilets overflowing, pipes that burst, pumps that fail, and so on. Water can either accumulate at a slow rate, and slowly damage the surrounding walls and other items, or it can burst at a high-rate. In the former case, the gradual accumulation of water causes high levels of moisture, which can attract mold and other bacterial contaminants. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with all types of water damage. Calling us makes handling water damage faster, cheaper, and easier.
Whenever you’re facing water damage, it’s essential that you call a specialist immediately. Water can easily damage walls and cause other structural damage. You wouldn’t want the ceiling to fall off, would you? Our technicians can help you minimize the amount of structural damage done to your building.
Our team is IICRC certified, meaning that we will not only help you deal with water damage, but we can also clean and restore damaged items such as floors, walls, carpets, and so on. Moreover, every procedure and substance used by our team are 100% eco-friendly.
Our offer includes:
- Fastest emergency response
- 100% eco-friendly substances
- Use of air-scrubbers in order to reduce airborne pollutants
- Use of energy efficient equipment
- Proper handling and disposal of biohazardous materials
- Recycling of valid materials
- Experienced technicians
What you can expect from us:
- 24/7 emergency response team
- 100% eco-friendly methods and treatments
- Drying techniques suited for both commercial and residential areas
- On-site assessment followed by recommendations
- Mold removal
- Proper removal of all the damaged materials
- Complete water extraction followed by dehumidification
- Professional drying for the structure and contents
- Carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning
- Floor cleaning
- Thermal imaging to discover hidden water damage and moisture accumulation
We take all calls very seriously. Whenever you have a water damage emergency, be it caused by a flood or by anything else, we will be there as soon as possible. Our high-tech equipment consists of both water extraction tools and drying tools.
When you have a flooded basement or water intrusion and there is a leak in your commercial building or home we will be there with water extraction and drying equipment quickly. Whether it's a Category 1, Category 2 or Category 3 flood our environmentally friendly methods and experienced technicians will ensure that your routine returns to normal as soon as it’s physically possible. You can count on us!
Contact Us Today for a Free Quote
Call 407-855-8584 or submit a quote request online.